Gong-Fu Tea Sets
For the first time in Australia, a great selection of traditional and original Chinese Gong-fu Tea sets (some write it as Kong-Fu). Join this ancient Chinese method in Tea preparation and Tea drinking of your favourite tea leaves either at home, office, who knows, if you’re lucky, you just might find them in your local café or restaurant.
Chinese people have practised this ancient method of tea drinking for hundreds of years. What makes this method unique is the special construction of the tea pots and cups on one hand and, on the other, the various steps that are taken in this process which have a relaxing and calming impact on the users. Use the Gong-Fu Tea ceremony while socialising, working or just relaxing. At present, it is common in China for most business meetings to be conducted while having Gong-Fu Tea. It is viewed that this method has an impact on good moral and healthy atmosphere between companions. Traditional Chinese wisdom suggests this method of drinking your favourite tea has a direct connection on relaxation, enhancing ability on concentration and a sense of well being.
These original Gong-Fu tea sets are hand crafted, commonly used with Black tea or any other tea you favour. They are made from a specific combination of special rock and clay.
All sets are made with primary tea pot, secondary pot, tea cups and water draining trays or hollow trays with a container for the purpose of rinsing the pot or cups with hot water or tea out of first brew. All sets have an addition of either tweezers or tea leaf strainers or water draining hand activated pump.
Steps in tea preparation:
- Choose your favourite type of tea leaves.
- Bring required amount of water to boil.
- Place the tea leaves in the primary pot (pots with lid/cover)
- Allow the pot to stand for a moment to absorb all the benefits of the tea.
- Pour tea into secondary pot through a strainer. Allow another moment in the pot.
- Pour tea into the small cups, enjoy.
- Repeat this step as required. Re-use the tea in the primary pot as long as you find it satisfactory.
- It is customary that the first brew is used to rinse the cups and tea pots, this helps in rinsing and sanitising the utensils and usually the first brew is considered as bitter and high in caffeine.
These are great at home or in the office. They could be great idea for your café or restaurant. You can purchase directly from Wholefood Distributors.
Gong-Fu tea sets
We are glad to offer 4 different Gong-Fu tea sets for your enjoyable Gong-Fu tea Ceremony: